Any man or woman, who fulfills the following qualifications, has a religious obligation to perform Hajj once in a lifetime.
- Must have attained puberty (Baligh)
- Must be A’Aaqil, means being sane and of sound mind
- Must be free from bondage
- Must be healthy
- Must have enough time to travel to Makkah and perform Hajj within the required days
- Must have enough funds (Istita’ah) for traveling and for all Hajj expenses, as well as enough money to leave behind or be able to make a living on his return to maintain himself and his dependants during Hajj and after it
Performance of Hajj is Wajib. When above conditions are fulfilled, Hajj becomes Wajib immediately. To postpone it without any reasonable excuse is among the major sins. Hajj must be performed in the same year of Istita’ah, and it continues to remain obligatory in the ensuing years as long as it has not been performed.
You can now conveniently make deposits to your Tabung Haji account via our branch counter for the comfort of your life.
RM0.60 per transaction.