What is DuitNow Transfer?
DuitNow Transfer is a new real-time online fund transfer service that allows you to transfer funds to your recipient’s DuitNow ID or their account number. You can register and transfer funds using DuitNow Transfer via i-Muamalat Website and Mobile App. This is an industry wide initiative among all banks to simplify funds transfer while maintaining a high level of security.
What is DuitNow Request?
DuitNow Request is a service that allows payees to send digital payment request to collect funds from a payer. DuitNow Request service is available via i-Muamalat Website and Mobile App.
With DuitNow Request, payees may send payment request instantly 24/7 through the payer’s Mobile Number, MyKad/Passport Number, Army/Police Number, Business Registration Number (BRN) or Account number.
DuitNow Request allows payment to be collected from Current Account Savings Account (CASA) and e-Wallet.
What is DuitNow AutoDebit?
DuitNow AutoDebit is a service that allows businesses to collect recurring payments based on consent given by customers.
Customer may give consent by registering a DuitNow AutoDebit for any participating Merchant from i-Muamalat Website / Mobile Application to be approved by Merchant. Another way is Merchant may initiate a DuitNow AutoDebit from Merchant portal for customer to give consent via i-Muamalat Website / Mobile Application.
Take the following precaution whenever you are using internet banking:
- Please ensure that your i-muamalat username and password are not revealed or shared to anyone. Memorize them and do not write it down. Ensure that you are accessing i-muamalat by directly keying in its URL instead of selecting it from another web links from another web site or in the email.
- Be wary of attempts inquiring about your ID or password even though it claims coming from Bank Muamalat. The Bank will never ask you to disclose your ID and password.
- Please do not share the TAC number received with any third party.
- Always log out properly.
- Do not perform transactions at public terminals such as cyber cafe.
- Clear your cache upon completion.
- Never click on link(s) sent from emails or SMS.
Please contact the bank at +603-2600 5500 whenever you suspect any suspicious activities.
- i-Muamalat is available 24 hours;
- Customer Care Line +603-2600 5500 operating 24 hours daily.